* Bismiallah *
Asalam wa alaykum! I am always keeping my eyes peeled for diffrent hijab styles on the internet. Some styles I use over and over again and they get boring. So I set out to find a different one that I can wear. My trade mark style of hijab is the one where I take rectangular
 hijabs and wrap them around my head and neck. I would say it looks something similar to this:

Sorry, I'm too lazy to find a different picture, so bear with me. Lol. I wear something something that looks a bit like that, just not the colors. I don't do dark colors. I love earth tones, blues, and of course; pink. Though I hardly
 have any hijabs that are pink. So I have to stick with loving my blue colors. Those are the only colors that I believe look really nice on me. Blues, pinks, and earth tones. I will never wear red. It looks terrible on me, plus red is an eye-catching color. On some people it looks really nice, but it's just not my style. Softer reds look nice on me, such as burgundy. I have this really pretty burgundy colored-flower scarf that my Mother got for me for Eid two years ago. However, it's not out there, you get what I'm saying? 

I found this style that looks really cute (plus it's pink!). It's in a different language (I am no good with languages), but if you can follow the pictures I am sure it will be OK. I don't really like what looks like a ball on the side of her head, but it can easily be adjusted.  Go here, because it's too big to post on my blog. It messes up my layout. May Allah reward & guide us all! ~ Nisa

2 comments:

Jana said...

Salaam! I've posted over 40 different hijab styles (most with picture/word guides) on my blog. Check them out here: http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/search/label/how%20to%20wear%20hijab

Sunni Hijabi said...

Thank you for the link!

Post a Comment