Salaam ladies! Today I'm going for a city look. Many hijabis that live in the major cities of the U.S obviously have style! This is a post dedicated to them! I went for a fresh, easy style. The colors of black and blue are perfect winter colors. Of course we wouldn't use the sandals for the ladies that live in the cold states, but a pair of black boots would complete the look!
City Walk

The hijab could be wrapped so that the earrings are shown, or you could opt to keep them for an indoor look. Enjoy! May Allah bless & reward us all. ~ Nisa

6 comments:

Boundlesstech said...

I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!


Web Designing

H S Consultants said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and i really like these blog. Thanks for the info.


UK Education Consultants

Boundless Technologies said...

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of

writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.


Boundless

Boundless Technologies said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


Web Design

Black Smith said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments
Neurosurgery Instruments
ENT instruments
Gynecology instruments
Orthopedic instruments
Ophthalmology
Hollow wear Utensils
Veterinary instruments
Surgery Sets

Sidra shahid said...

Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point

Security equipment | Surveillance System | CCTV karachi

Post a Comment